Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Handbags


I like handbags. I'm not crazy over them. I won't sleep in a queue waiting for the doors to open in a Ferragamo handbag up to 80% sale. But I like them just the same. They come in all shapes and sizes. The Dior Hobo. The clutch. The much coveted Kelly bag. The satchel. The LV monogrammed. The Gucci Condotti bag. The tote. The Coach Wristlet. In leather. In metallic. Woven leather. Transparent. Sigh... I can go on forever. But I digress.

The handbag above was cut out from an oval cutter. I attempted to purchase some 'girlie' cutters comprising of handbag, lipstick, dress and shoe cutters but it was out of stock. If you're planning a girls' night in, cute handbag cookies are quite nice to share amongst your girlfriends. Don't care much for the plain chocolate or sugar cookies? Then have them in gingerbread. Or if you don't mind trying green tea and almond, or lemongrass and ginger. I also have a great recipe for dark chocolate and sour cherry cookies. Totally decadent, I say. Perfect for a girls' night in. Sigh...

No comments: