Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ouch!

No picts this time as my broadband connection is displaying characteristics of a sloth.

My cookie baker is away on a much deserved holiday, so I'm at the helm of the kitchen. Not to worry, she has taught all that I need to know. However, despite ballet classes at the age of 10 ( a short-lived obsession), I am no more graceful than a tree stump in a forest. I must say I have had impressive oven burns on my arms, one actually took the shape of a heart. However, today while taking some aqiqah cookies out of the oven, I managed to burn my four fingers. Not once, but twice. Oven mittens? Of course I was using them. Freaky, huh? I think it's time I invest in boxing gloves. I'll still be clumsy but at least my digits will be safe. Have a good weekend everyone!

p/s Mom. If you're reading this, don't worry. I still have my fingerprints. I think.

No comments: