Thursday, August 21, 2008

Engagement Cookies


My sis-in-law's younger sister got engaged last weekend. I had a field day creating the cookies as she gave me free reign over the designs. The theme was pink so I concentrated on that but added a few other colours for variety. The red ribbon was temporary, to make way for other decorations to match the rest of the hantarans. I placed the cookies on an adorable two-tiered display (from Living Quarters).

I decided to add some flowers for variety (and coz I loooove flowers too).

The lower tier with a variety of hearts. Putting the silver balls on the cookies were quite tricky. Quite similar to picking up a quail's egg in a steamboat with chopsticks. Perserverence always pays. Ha ha.

My favourite in the lot, hearts with ribbons.

No comments: