Saturday, July 26, 2008

Aqiqah cookies

In Mid-July, I had an order for cookies for the aqiqah of a very lovely boy. His mom ordered 50 baby bottles and 50 prams.


The cookies were later placed in a beautiful box (courtesy of Cradle and All) and distributed to guests).

The pram and bottle here is 7cm (3"). I've also just received a new batch of cookie cutters from USA which includes a 9cm (4") pram. With a larger cookie, more details can be included as opposed to a smaller one. I'll post a few picts of the new pram soon.

3 comments:

nisa said...

helo
i'm interested to do cookies favours for my twin aqiqah.
can you quote me ?
email lazydaisy79@gmail.com
thanks

linda said...

hi....

interested in your cookies for baby boys aqiqah. Please email me at ainalmarlinda@yahoo.com or call me at 017-3910627.

thanks dear...

Unknown said...

hi...can send me quoatation?

nasyikinz@gmail.com