Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Aqiqah cookies


200 gingerbread and 200 sugar lemon prams. By far my largest single order for a much awaited beautiful girl. Each pram is 7cm and is RM3.00 each (without customized name). The cookies were individually packed and sealed in a clear bag with a matching satin ribbon. I was so excited to get them done that I totally forgot to take picts of the packed cookies. Jasmin (the baby's mom) however was nice enough to email me the picts. I'll post them soon (I hope).

4 comments:

Hamba Allah said...

Good Aqiqah idea !

Aqiqah dan qurban adalah spesialisasi kami, satenya empuk dan gule khas masakan padang. Segera hubungi kami :

Syukuraqiqah.com

Sheena Razali said...

Thanks! I'll keep you in mind.

Unknown said...

thanks for those lovely cookies although packing them was a bit frantic eh? your packer was MIA kan? you hubby pun kene kerah pack those yummy cookies!

Sheena Razali said...

You're welcome, Jasmin. It was a pleasure making those cookies for your darling daughter's aqiqah. Do keep me in mind if you have any more need for cookies, ya? Thanks.